[Serusers] LCR module

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Mar 13 19:42:47 CET 2006

The experimental cvs module for 0.9.x has the LCR backport (same level as
sip_router and rtpproxy).
Below is the sql tables. Also remember to add each table name and version=1
to the version table.
g-)

#
# Table structure for table 'gw'
#

CREATE TABLE gw (
  gw_name VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
  ip_addr INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  port SMALLINT UNSIGNED,
  uri_scheme TINYINT UNSIGNED,
  transport TINYINT UNSIGNED,
  grp_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (gw_name),
  KEY (grp_id)
) $TABLE_TYPE;

#
# Table structure for table 'gw_grp'
#

CREATE TABLE gw_grp (
  grp_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  grp_name VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL
) $TABLE_TYPE;

#
# Table structure for table 'lcr'
#

CREATE TABLE lcr (
  prefix varchar(16) NOT NULL,
  from_uri varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '%',
  grp_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  priority TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  KEY (prefix),
  KEY (from_uri),