[Serusers] MiniSIP on Windows XP

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Mon Mar 13 11:27:59 CET 2006

Hi Cesc,

My minisip is crashing with the following messages on command line:

C:\minisip>minisip.exe

Starting MiniSIP ... welcome!

libmutil: setupDefaultSignalHandling: No stack trace signal handler
available
Initializing NetUtil
Creating SipSoftPhoneConfiguration
init 1/9: Creating timeout provider
init 2/9: Creating GUI
Creating GTK GUI
Setting contact db
Thread 2 running - doing initParseConfig
init 3/9: Parsing configuration file ()
WARNING: Could not determine home directory
Config file version checked ok!
SipIdentity::SipIdentity : cretated identity id=1
SipIdentity::setSipUri: sipUsername=<xxxxxx> sipDomain=<fwd.pulver.com>
SipIdentity::setSipProxy: autodetect is false;
userUri=xxxxxx at fwd.pulver.com; tr
ansport = UDP; proxyAddr=fwd.pulver.com; proxyPort=5060
SipProxy:setProxy(str) : addr = fwd.pulver.com
SipIdentity::setProxy: manual sipproxy success ...
SipIdentity::setProxy: else ...
Identities:
        identity=1; username=xxxxxx; domain=fwd.pulver.com
proxy=[proxyString=fw
d.pulver.com; proxyString=fwd.pulver.com; port=5060; transport=UDP;
autodetect=n
o; user=xxxxxx; password=xxx; expires=100]; isRegistered=0
init 4/9: Creating IP provider
        Adapter Name:   {B5735AE7-7A52-4BE8-BCE2-66118116F132}
Try 2, checkig if configured to use domain
Try 3, checking if user defined
IP4Address(string): stun.fwdnet.net (69.90.168.14)
NAT type is: FullCone and the external contact IP is set to x.x.x.x
init 5/9: Creating MediaHandler
Sound I/O: using Spatial Audio Mixer
Adding audio codec: G.711
init 6/9: Creating MSip SIP stack
init 7/9: Connecting GUI to SIP logic
init 9/9: Registering Identities to registrar server

Registering user xxxxxx at fwd.pulver.com to proxy fwd.pulver.com, requesting
domai
n fwd.pulver.com

IP4Address(string): fwd.pulver.com (69.90.155.70)
BUGBUGBUG: SipHeader::parseHeader : Found Empty header in Sip message!::
C:\minisip>

Is this really a bug?

I hope such problems are worked out, because it's good to see another open
source soft IP phone. And I also hope that this softphone will support other
open source codecs too.

Thanks,
Soner