[Serusers] LCR module

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Sun Mar 12 01:52:26 CET 2006

Hi,
	I want to use the LCR module of SER, but it is not included on the
latest release of SER (0.9.6). Also is it possible to use this module
to route especial calls to a certain gateway based on the country
code of the destination? For example all calls to the Philippines are
bound to a specific gateway and the decision will be based on the destination:

destination is: 00632xxxxxxx ; i strip the leading 00 and to
determine that it is a PSTN call
then i want this call to be forwarded to a specific gateway. Can I do
this with LCR module? How? Sample please...

Thanks in advance,
Ryan