[Serusers] Setting radiusclient with SER

KaiFu Chan s1160956 at ss23.mcu.edu.tw
Sat Mar 11 19:11:14 CET 2006

Hi all:

    I want to create a billing system by using ser and radius.  Is there any document about setting radiusclient with ser?  The software are too old to used in document "SIP Express Router RADIUS HOWTO" in iptel.org. Now, I have already installed the radius server and ser & radiuseclient in two computers.  The radius server seems to work well, but i am not sure wherter the radius server and radiusclient could be work besause of the difficult steps setting. If I could know more about the  setup details that will be grate.  Please give me a hand, thank you.

    Sincerely,

    Caxton

.