[Serusers] serrweb regex problem

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Fri Mar 10 12:31:50 CET 2006

Hello to all
I installed the last serweb, but I had one problem registering users.
When the users receive the confirmation email, they have to go to the
confirmation link, and this confirmation link does this select in the DB:

select max(abs(username)) from aliases where domain='mydomain.pt' and
username REGEXP "[0-9]+$";

ERROR:  syntax error at or near "REGEXP" at character 79
LINE 1: ...om aliases where domain='mydomain.pt' and username REGEXP "[0...

                                                           ^

(the ^ is under REGEXP)

I m using PostgreSQL 8.0.0, and I believe the problem is with the
postgres support of REGEXP...
I googled and googled and I didnt found a solution yet.
Did anyone had this problem too?
Thanks
Joao Pereira