[Serusers] Ser-0.9.6 --> CVS -head = ouch

warren at ofelo.com warren at ofelo.com
Wed Mar 8 21:45:40 CET 2006

Hello All,

I encountered a few problems while migrating from Ser-0.9.6 to the latest
code in CVS.  In general, I wish that the job would have been less painful.
The documentation (i.e. READMEs) requires updating in a bad way.

Here are the problems I encountered when SER parsed my ser.cfg file.

1. modparam("group", "use_domain", 0) is NO longer valid even though the
README in the module group says so.  How do I do this in the latest code
base?

2. is_user_in("Request-URI", "voicemail") is NO longer valid.  What is the
new command?

3. check_to() is NO longer valid even though the README in the uri_db module
says so.  What is the new command for this?

4. check_from() is NO longer valid even though the README in the uri_db
module says so.  What is the new command for this?

5. is_user("replicator") is NO longer valid.  What is the new command for
this?

Any help would be appreciated.

/w