[Serusers]How to add TLS support on SER?

Wed Mar 8 19:46:41 CET 2006

Hi!

please read the mailing list archive from the last 2 months (the mails
with TLS in the subject). There is ongoing development on the new TLs
module (only in cvs head).

in short: apply the patch in modules/tls
to the core, and then compile with TLS=1:

export TLS=1
make all
make install
(or "make deb" for debian packages)