[Serusers] SER + B2BUA

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Wed Mar 8 17:05:26 CET 2006

Why do you need B2BUA for billing in the first place?
I use SER acc based billing (that is: registering INVITE and first BYE
received and then analyzing this with external application). I do it on
production system.

I was also concerned about reliability of such solution. But as I'm now
sure all my remote gateways will always send BYE at the end of call, no
matter what happened, I don't see any problem. Even if somebody cuts
power/RTP/whatever at UA.

I used to have 1 or 2 unregistered calls per month, now I have none.
Everything is billed...

--
Regards,
Arek Bekiersz