[Serusers] serweb error

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Wed Mar 8 13:39:12 CET 2006

But the php_info, in the "Loaded Modules" section, shows this :

core prefork http_core mod_so mod_access mod_auth mod_auth_anon
mod_auth_dbm mod_auth_digest util_ldap mod_auth_ldap mod_include
mod_log_config mod_env mod_mime_magic mod_cern_meta mod_expires
mod_deflate mod_headers mod_usertrack mod_setenvif mod_mime mod_dav
mod_status mod_autoindex mod_asis mod_info mod_dav_fs mod_vhost_alias
mod_negotiation mod_dir mod_imap mod_actions mod_speling mod_userdir
mod_alias mod_rewrite mod_proxy proxy_ftp proxy_http proxy_connect
mod_cache mod_suexec mod_disk_cache mod_file_cache mod_mem_cache mod_cgi
mod_perl sapi_apache2 mod_python mod_ssl

Isnt this "mod_imap" already instaled?

Thanks
Joao Pereira