[Serusers] Presence Agent

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Wed Mar 8 07:37:22 CET 2006

Hi,
presence agent (PA module in ser) handles SUBSCRIBE requests and
generates NOTIFY. But according your description it seems that you
don't use PA module, thus SUBSCRIBE requests are only redirected. In
default configuration is PA module not present, I think. You can try to
read presence handbook about SER presence modules
(ftp://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/presence/presence_book.xhtml). It is a bit
outdated but not too much.

	Vaclav