[Serusers] cdrs?

Vitaly Nikolaev vnikolaev at intermedia.net
Mon Mar 6 20:57:33 CET 2006

You can restart ser, call will not be interrupted, but if u kill
rtpproxy, there will be no audio and customer will most likely hung-up

But if you stop ser in the middle of conversation and then turn it on
back it will record cdrs, the only stop record (bye records) you going
to loose is that came during ser was down.

I want to urge you though, if two customers during the conversation both
switch off their sip clients, you will not get stop cdr (bye) in
database. For you it will be forever hanging call. If you will have
customers with broken sip client you might never get bye or get multiple
byes for on session.

What I wanna say that idea with getting cdrs from SER is not for
commercial use, just for information because it is not reliable, then
only good way to collect cdrs is to collect them from termination GW or
by using b2bua

:-)