[Serusers] Modify SER via serctl or DB?

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Mon Mar 6 00:57:44 CET 2006

On Sat March 4 2006 03:20, Jan Halla <jan.halla at roztoky.net> wrote:
> See on sip_router/tools/serctl/..., from cvs repository, before.
> There are no documentation, for this tool, now. But 'ser_... --help'
> (e.g. ser_user --help) may be useful.
>
> -- hallik

Hi Hallik. I'm not sure if you were referring to the latest development CVS
version or not. Either way, I'm running 0.9.6 and ser_user doesn't exist
on my system. Would you mind clarifying this a little or going into some
more detail please? Googling for ser_user didn't return anything either.

Thanks,
-- Nick