[Serusers] how to modify mysql to get rid of problem running is_from_local()?

George Lambson LambsonGE at mtc.byu.edu
Sat Mar 4 03:19:23 CET 2006

I think there is a way to use serctl to do it, but I have had success just directly modifying the domain table of the SER database.

George

>>> <lin9k at yahoo.com> 3/3/2006 7:11 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm very new to mysql although have played ser for a
while. Whenever ser.cfg call is_from_local() in domain
module it would always fail with error log "is
local(): Realm '192.168.100.100' is not local".

Searching from the emails people suggested to match
the domain name of the client with mysql. But, how do
I modify mysql to make is_from_local() work? From
serctl? or Directly from mysql>? How?

Thanks in advance,
Ling