[Serusers] TCP connect and other related stuff problems

Christian Thomas cthomas at canalwest.com
Fri Mar 3 00:03:43 CET 2006

Thanks Klaus,

I have tried to resolve this problem a lot of time. I think I forcing SER to
relay to tcp and at a moment it seems that my test goes wrong : I'm testing
only the URI to evaluate if transport=tcp is present. Perhaps there is
another way to be sure that SER must relay to tcp. Which header to test to
be sure that a transport=tcp is required by the other side?
I remember A message I have seen about that but after may hours searching in
the user list I didn't find it...
I trusted in SER t_relay to simply automatically resolve the protocol to be
used... but No way...

Any idea and help would be welcome.

Thx

Christian