[Serusers] rtpproxy

Vitaly Nikolaev vnikolaev at intermedia.net
Thu Mar 2 20:10:25 CET 2006

Roger,

Most of the time SER has only basic configuration, with static routing,
all dynamic stuff will do b2bua or via ser modules like lcr, or via
aliases that keep all information in mysql databases.

Let say you have customers registered on ser and you have incoming DID
that all saved in mysql and ser use lookup(aliases) will route did to
designated customer, if u want to change it you change in mysql without
restart of ser

Good luck