[Users] Message to SMS config- help

Andreas M. openser at breitenlee.net
Tue Mar 28 16:09:00 CEST 2006

Hello Bogdan,
the modem is initializing, so far so good, but i had troubles with the
transactions, if i took the sample config in the docs.

now i have following in my trial environment in the top of my config and
now it seems to work:

### sms
         if (sms_send_msg())
{
         if(!t_lookup_request()){t_newtran();};
	xlog("L_NOTICE","SMS SEND MSG");
         if (!t_reply("202", "SMS sent over"))
         {
         	xlog("L_NOTICE","SMS ERROR1");
                 # if replying failed, retry statelessly
                 sl_reply_error();
         };
} else {
         if (!t_reply("502", "Bad gateway - SMS error"))
         {
         	xlog("L_NOTICE","SMS ERROR2");
                 # if replying failed, retry statelessly
                 sl_reply_error();
         };
         exit;
};
#### sms

The failure was in the reply and the server answered with "5xx" messages.

The Server is doing this further, but only during the first character,
that is typed in the message box of the client (sending out any xml tags).

I´m able to send and receive messages.

Doesn´t look very nice in the debug logs, but working.

Have you any working sample config ?

best regards,
Andreas Matzel