[Users] Issue w/ OpenSER + Asterisk on same box

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at csma.biz
Mon Mar 27 18:24:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I understand this is a fairly typical setup for Voicemail and media but
we're running OpenSER and Asterisk on the same box.  (OpenSER on 5060 and
Asterisk on 5061.)  We also use rtpproxy.

Here are the scenarios:
  UA -> OpenSER -> UA (no problems)
  UA -> OpenSER -> External Asterisk PSTN Gateway (no problems)
  UA -> OpenSER -> External Asterisk Voicemail (no problems)
  UA -> OpenSER -> Same box Asterisk Voicemail - NO AUDIO

I need to get this running on the same box and am not sure what to do
next.  This is probably something silly / obvious, so if anyone can point
me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
-Corey