[Users] registering problems when using TLS

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:21:34 CEST 2006

No, it is not the ports ...
i think then you have a loop in your openser.cfg file ...

The phone can register via any of these ports (whichever you publish
as the registrar ... or if you have DNS and the phone does NPTR,
whatever you set up) ...

You can use any port to route the messages between servers ... just
make up your mind and avoid the loop ...
Actually, you can use all ports to do everything ... it may be
slightly more complex, but it can be worked out :)

So ... i think you have some misconfiguration in the config file ...

Cesc