[Users] Please help Me..

Ferianto monster ferianto_monster at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 10:31:23 CEST 2006

I am a college student. I am still new in VOIP System. I have a plan.
  I have a plan to build a VOIP system in my college. I plan to bulid it buy using TLS (Transport Layer Security). So, To realize it, i have tried to study about TLS since 3 months. I have downloaded  Openser 1.0.0 packet from www.Openser.org . But, i am still confused, what the first thing to do. After i install the openser packet in my system, what the next task i have done to bulid TLS in my VOIP System.
  I hope anybody can help me about it. I hope anybody can guide me to build my TLS system because I am still new in VOIP (especially in TLS).

  THANK YOU