[Users] LDAP Integration

Arek Bekiersz arek at perceval.net
Tue Mar 21 09:44:13 CET 2006

Hi,

This is the way I would like to develop that.

Problem is that in my prod systems here I use Iptels' SER, not OpenSER
(yet)... As some time ago I had similar request from Iptel (to make SER
db abstraction API for LDAP), I have to either: make this work on both
platforms or choose one.

Personally I will be more for Iptel SER, but just because I run them
here.. I will study what can be done in both systems and keep you informed!

--
Regards,
Arek Bekiersz