[Users] Path and replication...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 15 14:09:20 CET 2006

Hi,

I did more searching on the error cause. It may appear in only one case
,when the message is malformed - the CRLF between the hdrs and body is
missing - in this case the parser will not parse any more hdrs, but
HDR_EOH_F will not be set since end of headers was not found.

check if it's not your case.

regards,
bogdan