[Users] LCR and BYE

Rick Richardson rick at eltopia.com
Tue Mar 14 21:56:07 CET 2006

I have the lcr module in my proxies properly distributing INVITES and
maintaining the dialog throughout a sip call. Except for the BYE, and
the reason is simply that that is a new transaction. So is the only way
for me to reach the callee with a BYE message to find the proper gateway
for it using the LCR module again? I'm guessing this or possibly AVPs
would be the only method sending the request to the proper user.

If AVPs are the best shot, how would I go about laying them out to store
and retrieve the gw value? I still don't fully understand them.

thanks

Rick Richardson