[Users] Anonymous CVS outage

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 14 19:12:41 CET 2006

Hi,

in the last days there were lots of report regarding the unavailability
of the anonymous CVS.

Thanks to Norman Brandinger, here is the official explanation of the
sourceforge site:

<quote>
(* 2006-03-13 12:42:16* - Project CVS Service )   As of 2006-03-12
pserver (anonymous) CVS services, along with tarballs and ViewCVS are
down for projects that start with the letters e, i, j, o, v, w and x. We
hope to resolve this issue in the next 2 days.
</quote>

we apology for the inconvenient, and hopefully they will stick to the plan.

regards,
bogdan