[Users] get call status from onfailure_route

jimmy way jimway71 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 18:13:52 CET 2006

Hi all,
  In my applicaton, I need to call from a openser to
other openser or a gateway. I don't know which openser
or gateway is working fine. So I want it work like
this: route call to first server, if fail(408 or
404/403 etc.), then route to next server. That's what
I want to do.

1st, I want to use onreply_route. After test, I find
it can only catch those case that callee answer 4xx
message. If timeout(408) or  caller cancel the
call(487), onreply_route cannot catch that(Because
callee ONREPLY)
2nd, I want to use failure_route. After test, I find:
1 I cannot use status to find what status the call in.
2 I find the msg is orient request message, I can't
get the status too.
3rd, setflag is no use because it only tag the packet
you receive it now.
So, Is there any other way to do that, how to write
cfg file or how to coding

BTW, Now I am using version 0.9.x, and I didn't find
anything useful in the new version for this case.

thank you

Br,

Jimmy