[Users] Register Replication Example

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Tue Mar 14 16:31:01 CET 2006

Hello,

It depends what domains the boxes run.

IMHO if every box runs separate domain(s), you don't need to replicate
registration information (at least for basic service). Every box should
keep 'HLR' register for his own domain(s) only. Then every box handles
requests for its own domain(s) correctly.

If there is need to communicate between proxies, it's done on SIP level,
not on underlaying 'location' dbase.

Or someone please correct me :-)))

--
Regards,