[Users] Route in INVITE

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Mon Mar 13 17:04:03 CET 2006

Hi,
excellent.
Now I at least understood my problem.

I will have a loose_route problem in a "dispatcher/OBP scenario" since
the route header will not be the proxy it self, but the OBP/Dispatcher
address, hence a routing loop will occure...
(Probably Loose routing should be done at OBP layer...I just have to
figure it out.)

Thanks,

br hw

man, 13,.03.2006 kl. 17.35 +0200, skrev Bogdan-Andrei Iancu:
> by default, loose_route() function detects the pre-loaded route: if
> there is only one Route hdr pointing to the server, it will be consumed
> and loose_route() will return false. If more than one Route hdr is
> present, the routing will be done as usual - function will consume the
> Route and set the destination to the next Route - true is returned.
>
> regards,
> bogdan
>
> Juha Heinanen wrote:
>
> >Helge Waastad writes:
> >
> > > I did modify my (a little-bit confused) loose route to loose route only
> > > INVITES/ACK with totags (has_totag). The rest should be going through
> > > the normal ACL procedures.
> >
> >that won't help you with phones line nokia, which add Route header to
> >INITIAL request (which never have To tags).
> >
> >-- juha

Helge Waastad
Senior Konsulent
Smartnet