[Users] 30 seconds between physical cancel and openser cancel receiving

Florian Fainelli florian.fainelli at int-evry.fr
Mon Mar 13 15:30:43 CET 2006

Hello all,

I have playing around with a Teles VoIP box (ISDN phone to VoIP) and each time
I make a call, I have to wait 30 seconds having really canceled the call (or
bye) to see the cancel/bye being sent to the openser.

Is there anything particular I should add in my configuration in order to
avoid this 30 seconds latency ? I am wishing to make accounting and therefore
I can have any latency :)

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.
--
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli
5, rue Charles Fourier