[Users] OSP and buffer size

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 13 11:36:37 CET 2006

Hi Helge,

the problem was that the OSP module was directly using the RR function (
and not via RR API), which was leading to some incompatibility in
function prototype . For ex, the RR export to the script  a function
that support pseudo-variables as parameter, but internally, the RR API
exports the function with only text support as parameter..

I adjusted the OSP module to use the RR and TM APIs, but I was not able
to test even if it compiles properly since I do not have the OSP devel
stuff installed.

please update from cvs and let me know if the problem is fixed.

thanks for report and regards,
bogdan