[Users] Getting Started - Basic Proxy

Roberto Pereyra pereyra.roberto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:49:12 CET 2006

Hi

Where I write the sip server (pstn gateway) username and password ?

Or the gateway must  allow per IP or host logins ?

roberto

2006/3/10, Glenn Dalgliesh <glenn at routerboy.com>:

> You most likely need to add a section in the correct location in the cfg
> to change the dst based on the dialed digits such as below. You need to keep
> in mind where you put this in the script. Keep in mind that you don't want
> to step on the lookup for locally registered contacts.
>

>                 if (uri=~"^sip:1[0-9]{10}@") || (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{10}@")
> || (uri=~"^sip:011[0-9]+ at .*") {
>                         if (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{10}@") {
>                                 prefix("1"); # if sip provider require
> leading 1
>                         };
>                         rewritehostport("192.168.1.1:5060"); # to you sip
> provider
>
>                         route(1); # send to t_relay route section
>                         return;
>                 };

Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline
Servidores BSD, Solaris y Linux
Soporte técnico ISPs
Jabber ID: rpereyra at lugmen.org.ar

For reliable and professional DNS, use DNS Made Easy!
            http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com/u/14989