[Users] Change default users and password in MySQL problems

david.castro david.castro at adianta.net
Wed Mar 8 18:37:10 CET 2006

Hello. I'm David.

I'm working with openser 1.0.1 and MySQL 5.0.18.
I'd like changing defaults users and passwords to openser talk to MySQL.
I edited "openser_mysql.sh" and I changed some variables in that file. I
execute "openser_mysql.sh" and the database was created fine.
I wrote next statment in openser.cfg:
modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "mysql://user:pass@localhost/openser").
Indeed user and pass are the same in mysql.
I run openser but gives an error:
 0(0) new_connection: Access denied for user 'openser'@'localhost'
(using password: YES)

I don't have any user called openser in MySQL because I changed
"openser_mysql.sh".
How I change the defaults users and passwords in openser?

Thank you.

--
David Castro Mosquera
Email: david.castro at adianta.net