[Users] Re: [Devel] Loadbalancing using Path-HF with NAT-Support

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 1 15:47:08 CET 2006

Hi Andreas,

look pretty cool this feature :)...

I will overview the patch that need to be applied on register module and
if so, I will commit it. then feel free to upload the module on CVS.

regarding the natping stuff....I will try to brainstorm a little bit to
find some built-in solutions....for the moment:
    1) if use OPTIONS ping, we can use path to route the ping via the
balancer as OBP
    2) a light usrloc on OBP just for natping purposes....
    3) open for suggestions...

regards,
bodgan