[Users] How about this..

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 1 13:17:39 CET 2006

Hi Helge,

for calls is quiet difficult to make a spam filtering since you do not
have enough information to feed the filters. IMHO the only available
data is the source IP and the FROM header - you can use permissions
module to set filters.
another idea is to credit a call with some trust based on agreements
with peers. You can read more on this concept in the TLS documentation -
you can extrapolate it from TLS to IP based auth.

for MESSAGEs...different story as is very similar to email - you may try
running a spam engine (as spamasassin) via external commands (exec) -
but this an highly inefficient way to hook it....but if you manage to do
it - at least as a proof of concept - we can think to more efficient
ways ;).

best regards,
Bogdan