[Serusers] Suggestion Required

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:21:49 CEST 2006

Hi friends,

I am new in OpenSER, I want to use it only for SIP
Proxying with freeradius. I made plan to install
openser with freeradius on Virtual Server to get only
100 cuncurent calls.

1- Is it possible to install on Virtual Server?
2- Which Codecs or used, because i want to calculate
the bandhwidth according to the codec?
3- What RAM should be used to handel 100 cuncurent
calls?
4- It can accept h323-credit-time from radius to
control max credit call time?

I will appriciate for your kind of suggestion.

Regards,