[Serusers] Configuring Sipura SPA942 for use with ffee IPTEL.ORG service

Weiter Leiter bp4mls at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:16:06 CEST 2006

You need only three things: your user (as user and authenticating user),
your password and the domain (put there "iptel.org" wherever you are
asked about proxy or domain). That's it.

Good luck,
WL.

PS. You might want to use "stun.iptel.org" for nat traversal, but SER is
smart enough to start without that.