[Serusers] Assure a BYE is received ??

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Thu Jun 29 09:20:02 CEST 2006

What is ConnectInfo_start and ConnectInfo_Stop? Who uses those
fields? I tried to remove some of the queries from accounting.py but
still fields got an error related to those fields.

I removed these variables in the sql query would this affect
mediaproxy's functionality?

          %(callerBytesField)s = %(callerBytesField)s + %%(callerBytes)s,
             %(calledBytesField)s = %(calledBytesField)s + %%(calledBytes)s,
             %(userAgentField)s = %%(userAgent)s,
             %(codecTypesField)s = %%(codecs)s,
             %(streamTypeField)s = %%(streamType)s,
             %(mediaInfoField)s = %%(mediaInfo)s,