[Serusers] Assure a BYE is received ??

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 28 16:57:03 CEST 2006

I do now know your setup but you only need to add some extra columns
to your radacct table. Except for the time required to apply the sql
changes (your table will lock and you cannot write to it) I am not
aware of any impact on a standard freeradius installation.

Adrian

Ok, it means that I'll just make the RTP pass through mediaproxy by
enabling the use of it on non-NATed UA's. Just a question, I have an
existing RADIUS accounting setup, would there be a problem if I
implemented the accounting feature of mediaproxy? I'm afraid because
written in the docs in the distro i need to patch the radacct table,
will it affect the existing one or alter something?

Thanks,
Ryan