[Serusers] CDRTool / asterisk billing based

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 28 16:50:47 CEST 2006

Hi Concy,

CDRTool is well documented, here are the links:

http://download.dns-hosting.info/CDRTool/README.txt
http://download.dns-hosting.info/CDRTool/INSTALL.txt
http://download.dns-hosting.info/CDRTool/RATING.txt

There is no free support from AG Projects because of limited time
resources but it is functional, documented and licensed GPL without
restrictions.

There is a mailing list setup somewhere by a user of this mailing
lists but I forgot where it is, if anyone knows  I can add it to the
documentation.

Regards
Adrian

You can  try out these two tools