[Serusers] Assure a BYE is received ??

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Jun 28 10:28:00 CEST 2006

Ok, it means that I'll just make the RTP pass through mediaproxy by
enabling the use of it on non-NATed UA's. Just a question, I have an
existing RADIUS accounting setup, would there be a problem if I
implemented the accounting feature of mediaproxy? I'm afraid because
written in the docs in the distro i need to patch the radacct table,
will it affect the existing one or alter something?

Thanks,
Ryan