[Serusers] still battling ser

nick nick at mobilia.it
Tue Jun 27 18:24:46 CEST 2006

A followup to my problem, I rebuilt the entire system, and have compiled
  0.9.6 from scratch. The system works just fine, with a whole bunch of
modules, but as soon as I add in the acc.so module *boom*

I remember reading that the acc module has now been divided into
different parts, do I need to compile the acc module seperately (I plan
on using acc_db) ???

thanks for any ideas you can point me towards..

BTW, I may rebuild the binaries again, to see if I can get debugging to
work, but I haven't been able to extract anything useful from gdb as of
yet...