[Serusers] Assure a BYE is received ??

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 27 14:30:46 CEST 2006

There is no guarantee that a BYE will be received from an end-point.
One possible solution is to use MediaProxy 1.7.2 in combination with
SER. It will correctly terminate calls that have no BYE, by updating
the radacct table AcctSessionTime column based on the last time RTP
was relayed.

Adrian

=====

Hi,
	Use for logging:

         if (method=="BYE" || method=="CANCEL") {
             log(1, "SER: BYE");
             setflag(1);
         }

	and record_route() to be sure that "BYE" wil visit your  server.

Dani