[Serusers] How do I get rid of npdi=yes?

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Mon Jun 26 20:18:41 CEST 2006

On Monday 26 June 2006 12:09, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Nils Ohlmeier writes:
>  > I bag to disagree but according to the BNF of RFC3261 (page 222) the
>  > username of the URI below is '5551212;npdi=yes' and the host part ist
>  > 'x.x.x.x' (and the URI parameters are 'dtg=SIP' and 'user=phone').
>
> syntax of userinfo is
>
> userinfo = ( user / telephone-subscriber ) [ ":" password ] "@"
>
> in the case of question, userinfo consists of telephone-subscriber and
> its syntax is defined in rfc2806.

Ok, but the URI does not uses the tel URI scheme. Thus there is no way of
detecting that this user part is telephone-subscriber and not a normal user,
or?
And BTW even if the URI would have used the tel scheme usrloc also has no clue
that telephone-subscriber users have to be treated differently.

  Nils