[Serusers] Anyway to steal Media IP/Port from RTPProxy or MediaProxy

Hoa Thai Duy hoathai at vngt.vn
Mon Jun 26 07:25:25 CEST 2006

Dear expert Greger

Actually, in Case 1, the BYE from SIP UA reached Asterisk, and Asterisk just
hangup the SIP channel, and don't send it to ITSP.
In case 2, It does, and remote phone hangup normally.

I captured the Asterisk log, and see no differrence between the 02 BYE
message in Case 1 and Case 2, but call-id.

Where could it be the issue, or it's the limitation of the Asterisk kernel?

Tks & brgds

Hoa

  _____