[Serusers] How do I get rid of npdi=yes?

Brett N brettlist at nemeroff.com
Sun Jun 25 09:03:29 CEST 2006

Hi John,
I'm assuming you are using a Sonus gateway? This is a known problem with
Sonus. They put a few of the options (namely NPDI and RN) to the left of
the "@". It's kinda crazy.. Asterisk versions >= 1.2.7 WILL NOT be able to
properly parse this URI. I'm working on a bug in the asterisk bug tracker
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7208

They are waiting on me to do a debug from my Sonus gateway, just been busy
lately.

As for SER, you should consder using the textopts modules. Try the functions:
subst_uri
or
subst_user

Let us know what that does for you..