[Serusers] Facing problems while downloading SEMS

Benjamin.George at t-systems.com Benjamin.George at t-systems.com
Fri Jun 23 14:36:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am planning to integrate SEMS (media server) with SER to develop some conferencing and IVR applications on top of that. While I was trying to checkout SEMS code from SVN repository using SVN:  or HTTP: it is not getting downloaded. It was throwing some connection failure error.

The commands which I tried are:

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/sems/trunk,

and

svn checkout http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/sems/trunk

So it will be great if somebody can provide me some pointer on:

1.	How can I checkout SEMS source successfully?
2.	Is there any SEMS source tarball readily available to download?
3.	Is there any SEMS ready to install binary on debian platform is available?
4.	Whether SEMS support Voice XML (VXML)?

Regards,

Benjamin.