[Serusers] Beneficial Hardware For SER

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Jun 23 09:49:36 CEST 2006

It depends on whether you have filled up your memory or not (i.e. number
of locations in memory cache). AFAIK, SER scales ok with multiple
processors, but I guess Andrei is the right person to answer that :-)
Memory is always good, but unless you have filled it, it will make no
difference.
That being said, it is my impression that SER most often will benefit
from an optimization of ser.cfg ... ;-)
g-)