[Serusers] Stuck with libmysqlclient.so.10 and it is a problem.

Chahn John Kim johnk at koreanet.us
Thu Jun 22 20:37:05 CEST 2006

Thanks Andrei for your prompt response.

I tried symlinks between so.10 & so.14 without success. symlink to so.14
doesn't even load mysql.so due to linking error.

Thing is that I don't get the linking/dependency errors.  Ser starts
without errors but it immediately terminates as "db_connect()" from
auth_db.so fails due to "authentication protocol" mismatch with mysql
server and this old so.10.

If someone can direct me how or where to get ser mysql.so to use
client.so.14 instead?  Or is it even possible?