[Serusers] How to change Mediaproxy codec g-711a to g-729 or

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jun 21 11:47:34 CEST 2006

mediaproxy and rtpproxy are codec-agnostic. They only transmit what they
receive (yes, also video). The peers negotiate the codec. You need to
make sure that a) the PSTN GW supports the codec you want to use and b)
the UA requests the codecs in such a order that the one you want is
selected (see SDP payload of the INVITE/OK).
g-)