[Serusers] How to start a VOIP business ?

Benjamin.George at t-systems.com Benjamin.George at t-systems.com
Wed Jun 21 07:14:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would recommend any of the following for the aforesaid:

1. Cisco media gateway (Router can be converted to a media gateway using voice interface cards). We use Cisco 2600 and 7200 (with MPLS support) series for this functionality.

2. NMS media gateway

Some other market leading products are also available for this purpose, for example products from Lucent, Alcatel, etc.

Regards,
Benjamin.