[Serusers] I must be stupid... but

sip sip at infinideas.com
Tue Jun 20 18:59:22 CEST 2006

Yes... I think we're talking about different things. :)

In the onsip.org doc, you set the invite timer using the avp, but it's not
dynamic. It's hard-coded into the config.  I've got it coded into the DB, so
each user can have his own timer setting (NO one seems to like a default...
some people think it's too long, some people think it's too short).

At least, that's the way it is in the version of the getting started doc I have.

N.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:48:11 +0700, Andrey Kouprianov wrote