[Serusers] I must be stupid... but

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Jun 20 17:34:07 CEST 2006

Olivier,

I actually had this problem as well, and what it turned out to be was that, by default, the inv_timer resets every time it gets a provisional reply. Some of my phones (Snom phones) were sending a lot of provisional replies, meaning that the timer never seemed to expire.  I had to add a modparam to keep this behaviour from occurring.

modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply",0)

Basically telling it not to restart the timer each time it gets a reply.

See if that helps.

Incidentally, I worked out a way (with some very good pointers in the right direction) on allowing users to set their own timers, storing them in the DB, and accessing them via AVPops if you're interested.

N.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:02:06 +0200, olivier.taylor wrote